Student Outreach and Support
As educators, we approach our work through the lens of student growth and development. We teach students to navigate challenging situations, understand and evaluate their options, and make decisions aligned with their goals and values.
Through their work with us, we aim to help students build the skills, frameworks, and confidence they need to be independent, thoughtful, community-minded citizens.
- Students are able to assess their own needs, strengths, and challenges
- Students know how, when, and whom to ask for help
- Students understand and can articulate their own goals and values
- Students have the skills and frameworks to handle setbacks and challenges
- Students trust their own ability to make independent decisions
- Students understand how they fit into a larger community, and consider how their choices may impact others